» » The Hidizs Sonata HD is the best USB-C audio dongle

One of the frustrations of my job is the difficulty of convincingly communicating differences in sound quality. If I want to inform you of a great new camera, such as the Huawei P30 Pro’s low-light heroics, I can post side-by-side photos and demonstrate exactly how much of an upgrade the latest tech is. A great new display can also be photographed to show off its strengths. New video game with awesome graphics? More visual evidence can be provided. But if I want to tell you about an amazing pair of headphones, all I have is words. So I suppose you’ll have to just trust me when I say that a $28 USB-C audio dongle by an obscure company called Hidizs is the best you can buy.

It’s 2019 and the issue of headphone dongles is very much still...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts http://bit.ly/2uPKZql

About Hanzala Shah

Hi there! I am Hanzala and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of Blogging, Money Earnibg ,web design and Programing. In my personal life I spend time on programing, Studying, and exploring something new
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply